Retrieve your disabled iTunes account
Your iTunes account is very important in order to be able to enjoy the services offered by Apple on your devices (Mac, iPod, iPad, iPhone, etc) You can find it extremely frustrating to not be able to download music, movies, podcasts,
applications or access iTunes at all if your iTunes account is not active. Your Itunes account is also known as your Apple ID, which is very important in order to enjoy the apps offered by apple. In order to use Imessage, Facetime, The Apple Store and iTunes you will need to have access to your account. It is very important for you to keep your iTunes/Apple ID information safe because this account is used to sync your information throughout your devices. If you forgot this information or your account has been disabled for any reason, you will be able to retrieve it. Regardless of the situation, Apple offers the option of resetting your password allowing you to regain access to your account. The process of resetting your password is very easy and you don’t have to worry about getting locked out of your account because you can simply reset your password whenever is necessary .
In order to be able to regain access to your account, you will need to reset the password. Apple offers great help to take care of this issue, with the security of keeping your information safe. if you wish to reset your password to be able to access all the benefits that come with your iTunes account / Apple ID simply follow the next steps:
- Go to the Apple Store Website. You can do this by going to your browser and typing www.apple.com
- Once you have entered the website, a set of options and menus will appear at the top of the page. Select “Support”
- After you have clicked on “Support” the website will take you to another interface where they will give you the options for the different kind of support services they offer for their devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, iWatch, Apple TV, etc) Once you are there, click on “Apple ID Support” located at the bottom of the page
- The Apple ID Support site, will have the option to reset your forgotten iTunes Password.
- If you decide to reset your forgotten iTunes password, you will need to follow a series of steps in order to complete the reset and upgrade your account information
There is another option offered by Apple in order to grant you access to your iTunes account and this one is to see your forgotten password. Different from resetting your password, this process will allow you to keep the same password you had, after proceeding with a series of steps to confirm your identity. When resetting your password a link will be set to your email and when obtaining your password a link will also be sent, but with the purposes of asking you security questions. The link will also ask you to re-enter information such as payment method (your credit card/ debit card on file) in order to confirm your identity. Once you have validated all of this information , you will regain access to your account and you will be able to download music, apps, freebies and enjoy all the apple benefits using your account . So if you forgot your iTunes password, take it easy, you can regain access in a matter of minutes.